Comfort. Care. Community.
Life how it’s supposed to be lived
Here at The Kenney, you’ll live each day to the fullest – staying active, making new friends, loving life. We’re all about community at The Kenney, while also serving each resident’s unique and individual needs. Whether you join our community in residential living, assisted living, memory support or our nursing/rehab center, you’ll be secure in the knowledge that you’ll be cared for, in good health or poor health, for the rest of your life.
As the only not-for-profit continuing care retirement community in the fun and vibrant West Seattle neighborhood, our only priorities are our residents’ comfort, security and care. Our revenue is used to enrich the lives of the people who live here, not to pay investors. And, we have a better staff-to-resident ratio than most for-profit retirement communities. That’s the not-for-profit difference.
Are you or someone you love ready to enjoy life at The Kenney?
Take our quiz to find out.
- I am ready to give up the headaches of maintaining a house.
- The Kenney’s residential living plan may be just right for you!
- I am looking for long-term security and care for the future, whatever my health may be today or tomorrow.
- Any one of The Kenney’s living choices may be just right for you!
- I would like to have some or all of my meals prepared for me, my housekeeping taken care of and fun activities to enjoy.
- The Kenney’s residential living plan may be just right for you! Assisted living might also be a great living option.
- I need help with some of the daily tasks of life, such as taking medications, bathing, dressing, etc.
- The Kenney’s assisted living plan may be just right for you!
- I am recovering from a short- or long-term illness, surgery or other condition that requires skilled nursing care.
- The Kenney’s Skilled Nursing & Rehab Center may be just right for you!
- My loved one is living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia and struggles with restless nights and confusion with time or place.
- The Kenney’s Memory Care Community may be just right for you!